Jessica and William Celebrate Their Marriage with an Intimate and Personal Day Filled with Family Traditions
Jessica, a New England native, and William, newly arrived in Boston from England, came together to plan an intimate and personalized wedding celebration at the start of the Fourth of July holiday. Their celebration brought family members together from near and far to celebrate their love and continue cherished family traditions.
The couple exchanged their vows at Hammond Castle, which sits on the cliffs off the Gloucester coast. The reception was held at Feather & Wedge, a seaside restaurant in Rockport, Massachusetts.
Personal Wedding Touches:
- Family wishes from 1941
- Heirloom locket from Grandparents tied to the bride’s bouquet
- Vintage Porsche Speedster
- Custom cocktail napkins
- Hand decorated cookies representing their wedding scenery
- Hand calligraphy seating cards on half shells
The Vendor Facts:
- Ceremony Location: Hammond Castle, Gloucester, MA
- Reception Location: Feather & Wedge, Rockport, MA
- Photography: Sarah Surette
- Vintage Car rental: DriveShare
- Florist: Karla Cassidy
- Guest Count: 75
For more, check out these recent posts:
- Regal Venue Meets Seaside Charm in Boston
- Tented Coastal Wedding at The Wentworth Country Club in Rye, NH
- An Elegant Estate Wedding | The Mansion at Turner Hill
Lia provided a fantastic service for our wedding day and in the run up to it. She was very responsive to all of our communication and was even able to help wrangle unruly venue management. Her organization was excellent, she was always on top of the tasks as well as the specific details that needed extra attention. On the day she kept everything moving and it all went extremely smoothly. We would absolutely recommend Lia to anyone and everyone!
– Jessica & William